As we continue to grow the company, we are looking to expand our data and analysis capabilities with the recruitment of a new Trainee Data Analyst.
Reporting to our Research and Analysis Manager, this is a graduate entry level role and the successful candidate will gain experience across a wide variety of research projects and clients. You will get to apply your skills in the real world and will be involved in preparation of data, producing analysis and reporting deliverables. You will work closely with senior members of the research team to produce accurate, timely, user-friendly analysis and reporting outputs for each project.
You will be expected to work with a variety of reporting formats according to project, including data tabulations, databases, spreadsheets, dashboards, charting/visualisation software and statistical analysis packages. Experience with specific packages may be an advantage.
Specifically, candidates should have:
- A good mathematical ability
- A methodical and logical approach to work
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to analyse and interpret data
- Ability to manage projects, plan and meet deadlines independently
- Interpersonal and team working skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Proficiency in MS Office (especially Excel/ PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of programming languages will be an advantage
- Knowledge of statistical analysis methods will be useful, but not essential
Permanent, full time, Monday to Friday, 9.00am 5.30pm.
Starting from January 2023.
Location Leamington Spa, Warwickshire.
Degree level (2nd class or above) or equivalent, preferably including related subjects (e.g. data science, data management, business studies, marketing, economics).
This is a graduate trainee level role. Direct work experience is not mandatory but relevant experience may be an advantage, and a willingness to learn is essential.
- Annual salary of £20,000
- 31 days holiday (including statutory bank holidays)
- Contributory company pension scheme
Researchcraft is committed to inclusion and diversity. We therefore welcome applications from all sections of society and do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status or any other legally protected characteristics.