As we continue to grow the company, we are looking to expand our client-facing team with the recruitment of a new Insights Manager.
Reporting to our Managing Director, this is a great opportunity for an aspiring insights professional who already has a grounding in core research skills, enjoys working closely with clients to address their business challenges and is looking for an opportunity that will enable them to grow and continually develop.
In this role you will:
- Get to apply your skills and knowledge across a wide range of business issues
- Get to work closely with some of our most prestigious clients
- Have the opportunity to manage and grow your own client relationships
- Take ownership of your projects from client brief to reporting
- Get plenty of opportunity to develop and refine your reporting, storytelling and presentation skills
- Learn from colleagues who bring decades of experience in using research to help grow and nurture brands
We welcome the fresh ideas, knowledge and energy that newcomers can bring to our team and are therefore open to applicants from a wide range of research and insight backgrounds. We are particularly keen on candidates that:
- Bring at least 5 years experience in agency and/ or clientside research or insight roles
- Have a strong quantitative background (but qualitative experience is also welcome)
- Enjoy the challenges of working directly with clients; presenting results, driving decision making and solving their problems
- Are confident with numbers and enjoy the process of extracting insights from them to develop an actionable, inspiring story from the data.
- Can demonstrate a good understanding of business and how brands work
- Are keen to develop, grow and take on more responsibility
Specifically, candidates will need:
- Previous experience of presenting insights to clients
- Good interpersonal and team working skills
- Ability to manage projects, plan and meet deadlines independently
- A methodical and logical approach to work
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Proficiency in MS Office suite (especially Excel/ PowerPoint)
Permanent, full time, Monday to Friday, 9.00am - 5.30pm.
Leamington Spa, Warwickshire.
Degree level (upper 2nd class or above) or equivalent and at least 3 A-levels of Grade C or above (or equivalent).
Professional qualifications in Research, Insight, Marketing or other relevant disciplines are an advantage.
- Annual salary from £35,000 (or higher dependent on experience and level)
- 28 days holiday (including statutory bank holidays)
- Contributory company pension scheme
Researchcraft is committed to inclusion and diversity. We therefore welcome applications from all sections of society and do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status or any other legally protected characteristics.